Note: If you don’t receive our transactional emails (register confirmation, purchase receipt, etc…) please add the domain pms50.com to your email whitelist or contact your email provider. Currently bellsouth.net and att.net are rejecting our transactional emails. Please use another email address to register.
Thank you to read the documentation before sending a support request. 90% of the support cases have an answer in the documentation.
We provide three support levels: Documentation, Community and Official.
Thank you to use them in this order.
The documentation is constantly enriched according to the support cases encountered.
Maybe your issue is not a real bug but a normal behavior described in the documentation.
Thank you to read it first.
2. Community support
Community support is on Discord. This is a free community support.
We encourage you to go here if you didn’t find the answer in the documentation. Maybe some other users got the same issue as you and will be happy to help you here. Your issue will also help other users.
PMS50 is very active on Discord and we’ll help you here.
Community support is available for basic and premium versions.
3. Official support
If you didn’t find your answer from the documentation or from the community support, you can log a support ticket.
For that, login to your pms50 account and go to MyAccount menu.
Click on “Log Ticket” in the purchases section.
Official support is for premium users only.
Before reporting a bug:
- Read the documentation (maybe not a real bug but a normal behavior)
- Install the latest versions
- Try to reproduce the issue without any other MOD or livery
- Eventualy retry without external hardware or software involved with MSFS
- Take some time to search for the fastest sequence that reproduces the bug
- Re-install the MOD
- Restart the sim
- Reboot the computer
- Set the weather to clear sky at midday.
- Try with another aircraft and eventually with a different GPS (if this is a flight plan issue)
- If you get a CTD, especially without manipulating the GPS buttons, try disabling the traffic data and messaging system from the GTN750 options page in System/Setup menu.
When reporting please provide:
- All the information necessary to reproduce the bug. Be very precise
- The exact flight plan (textual)
- The version number as displayed when you start the GPS
- The aircraft type
- The list of installed Mods and liveries.
The more information you provide us, the faster your problem will be fixed.