Note: If you don’t receive our transactional emails (register confirmation, purchase receipt, etc…) please add email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts or add the domain pms50.com to your email whitelist or contact your email provider or use another email address to register. Currently bellsouth.net, att.net and sbcglobal.net are rejecting our transactional emails.
Thank you to read the documentation before sending a support request. 90% of the support cases have an answer in the documentation.
Please read the section “Before reporting a bug” later in this page.
We do not provide support by email.
If you didn’t find your answer from the documentation, you can contact us on our Discord support channel. If you don’t already own a Discord account, you’ll need to create one.
Before reporting a bug:
- Read the documentation (maybe not a real bug but a normal behavior)
- Install the latest GTN 750 version and update all your mods to the latest verions too.
- Verify that the package is correctly installed. For that, go to the sim content manager and search for “pms”. You should see our packages with their version.
- Try to reproduce the issue without any other MOD or livery or external sofware involved with MSFS
- Try with the toolbar panel version
- Eventualy retry without external hardware
- Take some time to search for the fastest sequence that reproduces the bug
- Re-install the MOD
- Restart the sim
- Reboot the computer
- Set the weather to clear sky at midday.
- Try with another aircraft and eventually with a different GPS (if this is a flight plan issue)
- If you get a CTD, especially without manipulating the GPS buttons, try disabling the traffic data and messaging system from the GTN750 options page in System/Setup menu.
When reporting please provide:
- All the information necessary to reproduce the bug. Be very precise
- The exact flight plan (textual)
- The version number as displayed when you start the GPS
- The aircraft type
- The list of installed Mods and liveries.
The more information you provide us, the faster your problem will be fixed.